1. What is Steven & Co. Jewelers?
Steven & Co. Jewelers is a fine jewelers store located in Beverly Hills, California. We have been in businesses for 30 years. Steven & Co. Jewelers offers an exclusive jewelry and watch shopping opportunities. These items include not only great products and prices, but items not available at most jewelry stores.
2.How does Steven & Co. Jewelers work?
You can search our inventory of jewelry and watches online. Then add it to your WISH LIST and telephone us during business hours: Monday through Friday – 10 a.m. till 5 p.m. Pacific time. You may also email us for more information.
* THE LATEST ITEMS – Every week we post new and exclusive fine jewelry for your perusal. All items are for a limited time and you should act quickly in contacting us if you are interested in an item because, in addition to the website, our retail store in Beverly Hills sells the same items that are listed on our website. Therefore, we may be selling the item you are seeing on the internet at the same time. You must contact our staff to confirm the item is still available for sale. Sales always have a limited quantity. So it pays to move quickly if you see something you like.
* FEATURED ITEMS – The FEATURED ITEMS section at Steven & Co. Jewelers shows the items we are featuring for any particular week. Typically, these jewelry items sell quickly because our pricing for these items are the best price possible and represent a great value for our customers.
* FINAL SALES – All of our sales are final; no returns are allowed, with one exception: that you receive a defective product. See the Steven & Co. Jewelers promise for details.
3.What is the Steven & Co. Jewelers promise?
* AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED – All of our items authenticity are 100% guaranteed. Rest assured that we have definitive proof of the specifics of every item we sell.
* QUALITY GUARANTEED – We stand behind the quality brand name watches and fine jewelry items we bring you. We inspect every item we receive. If you notice a defect in the item we send you, contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the item. We will work with you to confirm the defect, then we’ll gladly take the return once you telephone or email us for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Naturally, all items must be unused, with the original tags in place, in the original packaging, and we have to inspect and confirm the item’s defect. Notwithstanding the above, from time to time we may decide to feature items that may have small scuffs or damaged boxes. If this is the case we will indicate that in the item description; these are not considered defects.
* FULL TRANSPARENCY
Just to be clear, we promise you the following:
– NO hidden charges
– NO selling your personal information to third parties
– NO telemarketing
– NO spam of any kind
4. How can you afford to offer these items at such reasonable prices?
We have built up a solid reputation during our 27 years in business in Beverly Hills. We pass on the incredible values to you. Typically, the items listed on our website move very fast so we turn over our inventory quickly allowing us to buy more items to offer you, our valued customers.
5.Are there any requirements to be a member?
Yes. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction (which is generally 18 years old, but does vary state to state). You cannot have more than one membership.
6.Do I have to be a member to buy ?
Yes, you have to be an Steven & Co. Jewelers member to complete a sale if you cannot come into our store in Beverly Hills. We need to confirm you are a legitimate buyer and send you WIRE TRANSFER instructions. We want to be sure that everyone is abiding by the rules.
7.We offer fine timepieces and fine jewelry items.
Every day, we work hard to give you access to the most sought-after products, often at privileged prices. The items may have spectacular prices but it’s not only that. Some items are one-of-a-kind. We buy our jewelry from individuals selling entire Estate Collections, New Modern Jewelry and Vintage Jewelry, as well as Custom Designs which were crafted from the finest jewels. On our staff, is a dedicated Certified Gemologist who carefully goes over each and every piece of jewelry we offer to you. All sales are sold on a first come, first served basis.
8. What kind of fine jewelry and watches do you offer?
Modern, Estate and Vintage watches and fine jewelry – at a spectacular price, or sometimes because it is only available to you as an Steven & Co. Jewelers member. All of our items are handpicked, and our staff are experts at finding the gems.
9. We promise you we don’t earn any money by:
We don’t sell your personal information.
We don’t sell your email address–or anyone else’s.
We don’t have any hidden charges.
We don’t send spam emails to you.
10. What are my shipping options? Where do you ship?
You will get a tracking number sent to you via email for each item purchase.
We generally ship via Certified Signature Required via FEDEX Next day Air. We will only ship to addresses in the continental US, Hawaii and Alaska, and won’t ship to FPO addresses, or hotels. You must be the only person who signs for the package, noone else is authorized to receive the item, only the person who authorizes the purchase via Wire Transfer.
11. When will I get it?
We generally ship within two business days Monday through Friday only, but depending on the sale, we may take up to 7 to 10 business days from receipt of the WIRE TRANSFER. Once we ship your item, we will send you an email with your FEDEX tracking number. Please don’t contact us to find out what your tracking number is until at least ten (10) days after a sale is authorized.
12. Can I return it if it doesn’t fit, or I don’t like it?
No. All sales are final. One exception: that you receive a defective product. See the Steven & Co. Jewelers promise for details.
13. I’m a retailer; can I get a volume discount?
No. We only sell to individuals on a retail basis.
14. Why are some items unavailable to California residents?
Some products may require us to exclude California residents from purchasing because, according to California state law, the sale, import, and/or shipment of any part or product of the endangered animals such as Elephant Ivory or the like.
For more information, please review
California Penal Code Section 653o
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
15. Will you sell my email address to spammers?
16. How do i do a wire transfer?
Once you have telephone us and decided to purchase, you will need to arrange a WIRE TRANSFER with your bank. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
© 2011 Steven & Co. Jewelers